Kencont CFS is the leading Auto CFS in the region. We specialise in handling of brand new and used vehicles and machinery, providing a one stop clearance facility for importers. This is because we house all government agencies involved in cargo clearance (i.e. Customs, KEBS, Anti-Radiation, Vehicle Registration) making the process smooth and efficient.
Our facility is located 2.3KM from the port of Mombasa and was licensed in 2002. Apart from Motor Vehicles we also handle the following local and transit cargo:
- Project and out of gauge cargo
- Commodities such as sugar, grains, aid cargo, palletised and bagged or in break bulk form.
- Consolidated cargo including vehicles in containers and personal effects
- Cargo stripping services on request.
Our customers are at the heart of our business at Kencont CFS. We are motivated every day to offer efficient cargo handling and storage options that enable the customer to remain focused on their core business leaving the cargo handling to us. Our customers can expect a world class approach in service delivery, with strong ethics and customer driven solutions. At all times customer satisfaction remains our priority.
Our Vision : To be Africa’s World Class Logistics Company
Our Mission : Providing excellent logistics services
Our Values : Passion for Delivery, Forward Looking, Winning and Integrity
Kencont CFS is located at Mombasa Island off Mbaraki road. We are less than 2.3 km from the Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) main gate making our facility the most preferred CFS by shipping lines and importers due to its proximity and convenience.
The access road to the CFS is in excellent condition, giving us an a connection to the port
Most vehicle importers prefer our location due to minimum mileage as the car is driven ex-ship to the Kencont CFS
WHY CHOOSE US:
- We are the only CFS with a covered warehouse space. We have 18 warehouses covering over 150,000 square feet. The warehouses are well ventilated and are purposely built to protect warehoused vehicles against the weather elements, which is especially important for high value vehicles, open chassis trucks and when vehicles stay longer than normal due to various reasons.
- Our open yard can comfortably accommodate trucks and heavy machinery.
- We are rated very highly on security and safety of vehicles by Customs. Our security facilities include electric fencing, CCTV cameras, dog patrols at the yard and security at the Port during offloading and escort to the CFS.
- Kencont CFS is located conveniently in Mbaraki within Mombasa CBD and is a short distance away from banks, vehicle terminal at KPA, KRA long room, clearing agents and vehicle customers.
- We have experienced and knowledgeable staff, with solid expertise in cargo logistics spanning over 14years. This is a key component to our successful client service.
- We offer predictable & stable prices with flexible free storage and guaranteed services.
- We have installed the latest computer system enabling an automated cargo handling process.
- We offer free Wifi, Mobile money payment solutions and Insurance for easier clearance process.